Monday, February 14, 2005

Birthday Bells from beloved big brother...

Happy Birthday to my Sister. :-)

She crosses yet another birthday this Feb 15, and this is just to go on record saying Happy Birthday Vidya. I have already accumulated enough pride to last 7 births, with the knowledge that she wont fail to bring me more...

Vidya is completing 17 years of meaningful existence unlike yours truly, who oft-gets the "aaLum vaLaranum aRivum vaLaranum" refrain from the creator..

God Bless..

Happy Birthday CA too! He shares his birthday with my sis, but he turns 23 i guess.. :-)

6 Comments:

Blogger ranga said...

So it's a goodbye to Sweet Sixteen , is it... for paadagi Vidya of Kaadhal and Thendral fame.. Happy B'day ....

P.S - I hope this is not out of character, but I jus need to say this... I really do pity the person who ends up as Vidya's beter half.. Imagine having to spend half of his life's savings on Valentine's day and the remaining the next day on her b'day...

or should I pity Vidya, for she could end up with a better-half who might make her choose the better-half among these two days ...

Vaazhga Valarga...

3:55 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Vaazhve thavam...
I wil wish both the parties concerned today but still...here goes my wishes for the sake of the record..HBTY

11:10 PM  
Blogger LovingAndLosing said...

I'll probably never achieve in my entire lifetime what your sister has achieved in 17 years, so I'll just take solace in the fact that we share the same name :D

12:23 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

Ranga paathiya you think too much on the lines of marriage, better half etc..grow up man;) jus kiddin....Only one thing i can say....Vidya's so called would be better half better be half as good and still as humble as our singer..
Ranga and senti have to flow together..;)

7:11 AM  
Blogger Girish said...

:)

At the end of the day, u guys must see the kinda gifts that accrued here.. panni pasangala... all u supposedly "earning members".. oru jetti kooda vaangi tharla enakku on my birthday...

our gentleman was the only one who got me something...

panni pasangala..

9:02 AM  
Blogger ranga said...

Jetti podara vayasaadaa unakku..

appidinnu kekka vechuraadha yenna....

:)

Ranga Ban Gaya Gentleman....

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home