Thursday, February 17, 2005

For Posterity's Sake...

LOL... Was just rifling thro the famous 182-comment blog entry, and found some quotes that i thought i should immortalize...

Jawad :
#I definitely would not love any Divya, roam around with her, have all the pleasures of life and when the time of union force her to convert. Never ever will I do that. I'll have everything clarified at the start ....
#Still thinking whether Ms.V and Shweta are all blog characters created by you ... just to bring in life into this blog!!!
#Yes Sabari ... say NO to SMOKING .... Wills Kills ...
#I'm assuming that Ms.V is not Sabari ..... ( LOL)

Makki:
#(at Ms. V) =not seen a gal like u in long time....
#Ms.V - 'u'r not a mere woman, u'r more than a woman! u r a MAN!!!'
#dei naaye ranga! as i have been telling u already, u seem to be tooooo 'gentle-manly' these days da! or mebbe u were all days! (LOL)
#lets take a stab at who posts the last comment!!!!wow! this is dfnlty going to be one race where there is no finish line!!!!!!!!

Ranga:
#religion is given an unduly important place in Indian society...
#I am jus being myself..... if it seems gentlemanly at times... then I guess that's I am.....(LOL)
#I dont even want to read through what I have written... dfont want to think anymore...
#2 cents is one minute telephony
#take some time decide for sure if she's the one whose face u want to see for the rest of ur life every single day .. and go for it....

J:
#God is great..Humans aint that great..
#Love is not uncontrollable....Love is a stupid misunderstood word...Anbe Sivam...I for one will never ever fall in love.. (Note this point!)
#Quantify very judiciously..cus after some time it is a vicious circle which is a self destructing centripetal whirlpool...
# "Yes, I am in L*#E".. (still in awe of how he thought that one up!)


Vids:
#I say BAN RELIGION, but then, who am I? :)
#being a gentleman is not a criteria to have a girlfriend anymore because many girls will quite about put up with anything or anyone ;)
#If it is preplanned, it is not love.
#Life without love is like curry without salt. Okay, that's not one of my best similes ;)
#I just want to say "I love you guys!" (though not equally :D)

Chetna:
#i seriously wonder y every damn thing in this world has to be so complicated...
#ppl do crazy things in love....blame it on emotions or harmones...
#how many guys do u think are like ranga :) . definately there is a scarcity of such ppl in india.
#I jus want to tell all u guys not have any preconceived "negative" notions abt love.

praZana:
#IF YOU WERE BORN AND BROUGHT UP IN A STRICT HOUSEHOLD IN THE 1960'S....AND IF U CAN SAY U CAN TALK ABOUT INTERNATIONAL BROTHERHOOD AND ACCEPT INTER RELIGIOUS MARRIAGES, I"LL EAT MY HAT.
#summa chinna vayasulaye, u decide for urself that love is life and glorify it, calling it divine and stuff...and then make commitments to each other and call it true love....i think its utter nonsense.

Swetha:
#love is a feeling, not an action. which is why i believe you love someone..not fall in love with someone..because 'falling' makes love look like an action.
#rejection is hard indeed...earth shattering..truly... but its not a certificate of your worth.
#i can only think of one thing for which thers a month gap.. (couldn't resist posting this ;))

=======
Had a grt time reliving those posts...

and Happy Birthday PraZana!!

Cheers All!

11 Comments:

Blogger maheshbalaji said...

some of the best notable/quotable quotes have come across ina long time....

to think 'The Gang' was the matrix jsu feels gr8!

neach...... tha! shhh....shhhh....

11:56 AM  
Blogger ranga said...

Li'l surprised at my choice of words in a few places... but makes me feel good... I guess I will have to second Chet's opinion on Swetha's comment being one of my faves.... but Giri's comment on "trying to sign off" was deftly special too...

12:52 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

ShShShh!!!!!

However megalomaniacal i may sound..the highlight was my statement...
"Quantify very judiciously..cus after some time it is a vicious circle which is a self destructing centripetal whirlpool..."

How very true....
Excuse me for a bit of bragging...
but i still am pinchin myself as to how i managed to think of that;)

9:58 PM  
Blogger LovingAndLosing said...

So apparently I'm not the only one who had the time and patience to go through 182 comments all over again :) It's hard to pick out a fave though. However, Karthik's comment was what triggered me off and my life hasn't been the same ever since (fortunately and unfortunately :p). That was the first time I ever heard someone say "I don't know who you are" ;) Hehe. And to quote myself... I love you guys!

11:26 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Ilayaraaja rocks.....
was in a "penn"sive mood and sang

"Sogangal enakkum Nenjodu Irukkum Sirikkaadha Naal illaye"
Line of the last century....

3:41 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

Well...check out the latest post in my blog...lastwordfreak.blogspot.com
its on related lines..check it out if you have time and can take a bit of nonsense...

5:10 AM  
Blogger maheshbalaji said...

J, Giri ta keattu paaru......nee sollarthukku munnadiye, i chose the same lines of u'r as my best da! shoore!

i even said the same thing u told Sab, how the $%^* u thouhgt of that line!

tha..! shh...shhhhhhh!

10:49 AM  
Blogger Girish said...

My fave comments have to be:

Jawad wondering if Ms.V and Swetha didnt exist..

J's "God is great, humans aint that great..."

I shall choose to censor swetha's controversial comment for reasons of being a gentleman...

also observed every other comment of ranga's has one grammatical error, some word ommision or watever... noted it on J's blog in his latest comment too.. starts with a spelin mistake...
Thoo! panni.

1:04 AM  
Blogger Girish said...

Hmm.. My mom and sis are leaving to Mumbai tomoro morning (19th), and i wil be all alone at home on sat, sun and monday too... :-(

U ppl can take hints though, all u chennai readers..

9:22 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

LOL...

12:22 AM  
Blogger Girish said...

Normalcy returns... Mum and sis are no more out of station.. :-(

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home