Saturday, November 22, 2008

Crisis!

1. I have a strong feeling I am losing all creativity in life.
1a. Creativity/flair has become limited to just those instantly thought-up one liners or those Crazy Mohanish quips during Chai sessions in office.

2. Alarmingly, my attention span is at an all time low, I think, unable to sit and do ONE thing for more than 15 minutes.

3. Just to clarify, the passion's there, no two ways about it. On all things i was ever passionate about, I still am.

4. Reminder to myself:
4a. Write (lyrics/music/blogs/short stories)
4b. Sing
4c. Play (Tabla/guitar/cricket/badminton)

5. Now that I've written one of my worst blog entries, let me go and do the other stuff.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok.

7:34 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

http://inbetweengap.blogspot.com/2008/02/what-marriage-has-done-to-ordinary-man.html

9:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

machan, dont forget scripting/shooting da! adha vittiye...

-BK

11:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@Sab: machan let us know once u blog, if u can...theriya maatengardhu.

-BK

11:49 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

@BK
You could add the blogs you read on to google reader or subscribe to RSS feeds - You will be automatically receiving blog entries as they happen.

11:05 PM  
Blogger Kavitha said...

How long did that take, 15 minutes? ;-)

9:22 PM  
Blogger Navneeth Sundar said...

I right clicked on Kafi.mp3 on my comp and clicked on properties da. this is what I saw.

Created: Sunday, August 12, 2007, 1::44:02 AM

Modified: Sunday, August 12, 2007, 1::44:02 AM


:)))))))))

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home