Saturday, July 22, 2006

Disconnection...

One of the most painful feelings of them all - as i recently found out painfully - is that of losing a simcard, and all the numbers that go with it, not for the loss of mobile numbers - which are anyway transient ;) - but more for the one day that is today when I have my new simcard ready and rearing to go inside my good (but) old handset, WITHOUT the damn Sim being activated, having no 'IDEA' when the heck its gonna flash the name on my mobile screen, everytime finding the same message 'Sim Card Registration Failed' when i switch off and switch back on in the vain hope of a change for the better, not knowing how much longer this pain is gonna last.....

(ps : I hav completely lost the knack of blogging. That was my SECOND single sentence post in a row, crap).

2 Comments:

Blogger maheshbalaji said...

if not for the PS i wud have said so!

3:35 AM  
Blogger N said...

i second that! :P

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home