Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Revert back to roots.

True to the name of this blog, I intend to use it only as a filler when u guys decide to bomb my good old Squarespace blog.. I love Squarespace.
And for the ones tht dont know, my original blog is at http://girish.squarespace.com

And its a top draw on Google did u know?
I recently come to note that espnstar columnists have visited that place and thanked me for the praise that i showered on one of their writeups... So back to squarespace one.

Cheers.

3 Comments:

Blogger maheshbalaji said...

so now what? reverse the roots back?

:op

9:03 PM  
Blogger Girish said...

Expect some activity here soon.. its gonna be romantic fare too..

11:46 PM  
Blogger Random Access said...

roots
fruits
brutes
offshoots

may this blog be blessed with everything...and i will drop in later to check on the matter...

and makki, havent u heard of Back to the Future?

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home